Saturday, October 15, 2011

A walk to remember

As I saw the moon today in it's full glory I walked towards it .....
He was my companion I was his ..…
The street around me faded and he was all I had eyes for
Yes, another companion would be welcome , but this walk was one to remember …
It is so peculiar that of all the wonders that exist , we take them for granted …
Of all the music and films we see..…
Of all the paintings we appreciate .…
We forget the music HE created…
The sights SHE made …
Oh beautiful moon ..… I feel the woman will want to see an image of ur beauty In their husbands …
It is peculiar that the walk to remember.
Is one , one day before tomorrows festival …
Yesterday at 11:18pm

1 comment:

Incognita said...

You left the sun to me and took the moon for yourself dear Karan. Love that!

"I feel the woman will want to see an image of ur beauty In their husbands"
Interesting blending in of singular and plural. "The woman" is an archetype! She could represent you or me or any of us. She sees the divine in the beloved and the beloved in the divine. And there is this infinite variety of husbands - these mythical fantasy beings akin to the moon.
Tell me more about your personal experience of this festival. Would love to hear what it means to you.